Premed 101 Forums

Countdown...

ok, the anxiety on this board is making me nauseous (yes via virtual vibes)... ALL of a sudden I have a knot in my stomach for all of you out there wondering what you find in your mailbox.... staying positive about Friday though...

Hey any of the other OOPs on here found out about their other interviews yet? Vince99? Cheun17? Anyone...it's quiet...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHHHHHHHH! i just want the results already. as i am home alone i thought i would let my scream of frustration out to you guys. momo, i really enjoy reading all of your posts, and thanks for keeping up the countdown. well, hopefully good news comes to everyone friday. keep thinking good thoughts!:D

AHHHHHHHHHHH! i just want the results already. as i am home alone i thought i would let my scream of frustration out to you guys. momo, i really enjoy reading all of your posts, and thanks for keeping up the countdown. well, hopefully good news comes to everyone friday. keep thinking good thoughts!:D

Hi eb16!!! Oh no, home alone with your thoughts 1 day before hearing about med school...that's TORTURE...:P Scream of frustration right back at ya!!! We're almost there...

m

Ok guys, I am feeling really alone in my anticipation here...hellooooo...how do we end up being the last school to hear anywhere???

:eek: so before I log out... it's only 1 more day now here (well in my world it is, b/c I don't count the actual morning of) in Ontario... 1 day and 2 hours in SK (that's for airden10:p ). I gotta go eat some gummy bears...g'night!

so the countdown continues.... with a selectino of funny and stupid quotes... anyone else feel free to post...I wish I had something to do today, that's for sure...sigh...

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves, how much clean air do we need?" Lee Iacocca, I think he's from Chrysler... figures LOL

S T U P I D = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

-unknown

Cute English blooper from Japan --> On the box for a toothbrush at a Tokyo hotel: Gives you strong mouth and refreshing wind!

I thought this was funny in a "I don't really get it kind of way"...but might be applicable to those waitlisted: "The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." LOLOLOL

Archived