Premed 101 Forums

Official 2008 Interview Invites

Congrats :)

(Hang the exam man, you got other fish to fry)

I'm seriously considering not bothering to reschedule. The exam is the next day at 7pm, and so I could make it back to Kingston later that night, and then be alright. I have more than week betwen the biochem exam and the exam before it too.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm seriously considering not bothering to reschedule. The exam is the next day at 7pm, and so I could make it back to Kingston later that night, and then be alright. I have more than week betwen the biochem exam and the exam before it too.

Nice. I'm praying that I get an acceptance before school is out so I can actually bomb a few courses and not feel guilty for it at all.

hey a41

Congrats on your interview at Wayne State!

I actually just got back from their interview. It was a very relaxed interview; the interviewer basically just wanted to get to know me better and asked a few things about my application that were unclear to him. Shouldn't be stressful at all!

good luck and I hope it goes well.

Hey thanks spriteguy!

I'm really looking forward to it! Good opportunity to see my grandparents, and I've already asked my cousin to see if my uncle has tickets for the Wings/Capitals game that night! OVECHKIN! :D

Seriously though that would just be icing on the cake.

Hey thanks spriteguy!

I'm really looking forward to it! Good opportunity to see my grandparents, and I've already asked my cousin to see if my uncle has tickets for the Wings/Capitals game that night! OVECHKIN! :D

Seriously though that would just be icing on the cake.

Congrats a41! G'luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived