Premed 101 Forums

Practice MMI Interviews in Victoria??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great session everyone. Thanks to all who participated. Anyone up for next Saturday?

After you left we planned the next 2 sessions:

-Saturday Jan 31 1:00 pm in the Mearns rooms again

(we booked 3 rooms so if you could book the 4th that'd be great)

-Sunday Feb 8 10:00 am (no rooms booked yet)

After you left we planned the next 2 sessions:

-Saturday Jan 31 1:00 pm in the Mearns rooms again

(we booked 3 rooms so if you could book the 4th that'd be great)

-Sunday Feb 8 10:00 am (no rooms booked yet)

I just booked a fourth room for Sat at 1:00 pm. Same four rooms as last time. I am tentatively in for the Saturday session. If I can't make it I will post. Sunday Feb 8 is a no go for me.

FYI - next week there are going to be mmi sessions at 10am on Saturday and Sunday in preparation for those who have an interview on the following weekend (everyone's welcome).

No worries if you can only come to one day, but hopefully we can get enough people both days to make it worthwhile.

I've booked one room on each day in the Mearn's Centre, can others with a netlink id please do the same?

FYI - next week there are going to be mmi sessions at 10am on Saturday and Sunday in preparation for those who have an interview on the following weekend.

No worries if you can only come to one day, but hopefully we can get enough people both days to make it worthwhile.

I've booked one room on each day in the Mearn's Centre, can others with a netlink id please do the same?

Nomes, mine is on the 28th. Can I still come to the Saturday one?

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone,

for those of you that haven't interviewed yet, i propose we meet up this weekend (saturday AM?). last week's valentine's day session was a complete flop - it was only me and one other dude. so, if you guys are keen to get some last minute MMI practice in, let's start posting on here and get the ball rolling. additionally, i would like to congratulate those that have already pulled through their interviews - now the wait begins!!!

hi everyone,

for those of you that haven't interviewed yet, i propose we meet up this weekend (saturday AM?). last week's valentine's day session was a complete flop - it was only me and one other dude. so, if you guys are keen to get some last minute MMI practice in, let's start posting on here and get the ball rolling. additionally, i would like to congratulate those that have already pulled through their interviews - now the wait begins!!!

Whats up lingrad. I am interested in a bit more practice, except Saturday morning is a no-go. It would have to be afternoon for me. Are you the 28th, or the 1st? 28th for me, 10:30.

this weekend is my last chance as i am in vancouver for BC's 10 year mental health plan stakeholder engagement sessions early in the week and then off to ottawa to meet with PHAC. i am the ultimate bureaucrat, ha.

let's rock saturday afternoon...all those that can make it please attend. youngdad, let's aim for those rooms on the first floor...i will book one from 1-2:30 - does that work for you? let's get a RSVP from everyone on here planning to attend so we can get some idea of how many rooms to book. cheers people

this weekend is my last chance as i am in vancouver for BC's 10 year mental health plan stakeholder engagement sessions early in the week and then off to ottawa to meet with PHAC. i am the ultimate bureaucrat, ha.

let's rock saturday afternoon...all those that can make it please attend. youngdad, let's aim for those rooms on the first floor...i will book one from 1-2:30 - does that work for you? let's get a RSVP from everyone on here planning to attend so we can get some idea of how many rooms to book. cheers people

I'm in. I will book right now.

Archived