Premed 101 Forums

Interview Weekend

Hi,

I was just wondering how long the information session goes for. I have my interview at 2pm, and I was wondering how much time I'm going to have between the session and the interview.

Also, does anyone have an idea about approximately how early you should get there for your interview.

Thanks so much!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The info session lasts almost the entire hour -- such that they ask those that have their interviews at 1:00 to leave before the video starts (a shame, since the video's hilarious!). The interview's in a different building, but takes no longer than 3 minutes to get there from the info session room; 15 minutes head time should be sufficient, although if you'd like time to speak to current students, there are quite a few of them sitting around in the waiting room, and showing up earlier will give you more chance to chat.

The info session lasts almost the entire hour -- such that they ask those that have their interviews at 1:00 to leave before the video starts (a shame, since the video's hilarious!). The interview's in a different building, but takes no longer than 3 minutes to get there from the info session room; 15 minutes head time should be sufficient, although if you'd like time to speak to current students, there are quite a few of them sitting around in the waiting room, and showing up earlier will give you more chance to chat.

Isnt the info session at botterell hall? and the CEC is just around the corner?

I think having my parents there will make me more nervous. I'd rather do it alone. Yikes, I know.........

If you think your parents will make you nervous, you could have them not come to any events before your interview. The events are taking place on Saturday and Sunday, so if you interview on Saturday you could have your parents check out the info session and whatever else they want to see on the Sunday.

Guys, anyone still looking to split a hotel room for Sunday night? I've got a Days Inn non-smoking room with 2 double beds and free high speed internet, $89 for the night, if anyone wants to share. I know there are other people who have to wait till Monday to fly back out! PM me if you are interested.

does anyone have the link for the interview activities for this weekend? my mail gets sent to my home address and so I dont have the package with me, and I myself am in kingston.

Also do we need to bring some sort of proof that we are interviewees or anything?

Finally, can we attend the saturday info session if our interview is sunday?

Hey guys, it shouldn't be too hard to spot me, just look for the hottest chick in the room...muahahah.:D

Anyway, if anyone wants to meet The Legend of P101 (ahem), I'll be wearing an orange sweatshirt that says "Russian Concussion" on the back tonight. I'm a white female with short hair.

Hey guys, it shouldn't be too hard to spot me, just look for the hottest chick in the room...muahahah.:D

Anyway, if anyone wants to meet The Legend of P101 (ahem), I'll be wearing an orange sweatshirt that says "Russian Concussion" on the back tonight. I'm a white female with short hair.

;) lol, it still feels bizarre that we are actually going to hang out in person now haha

I know this sounds like a really pointless question, but what is for lunch? =P

I need to decide if I want to go out and eat instead hahaha....

I checked it out on the first weekend of march and I saw a lot of pizza boxes in the basement of botterell. I take it its pizza for lunch?

Archived