Premed 101 Forums

Interview Weekend

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
work demoralizes me enuf to not want to think about anything....i only think about it on the subway and dissect everything i said..sigh a month and a half left :(

noooooooo disecting of things you said allowed! What's done is done. Now it's just wait and wait, and try not to fail finals. :)

For the past week and a half I have been trying to figure out one of the songs from the Queen's video! It was the one right before Such Great Heights by The Postal Service. It's a song I used to love and then the video reminded me about it, but it was just a tease because now I can't find it =(

Anyone from Queen's Med reading this that knows? Or any other interviewees that know the song I'm talking about?

Guest begaster
For the past week and a half I have been trying to figure out one of the songs from the Queen's video! It was the one right before Such Great Heights by The Postal Service. It's a song I used to love and then the video reminded me about it, but it was just a tease because now I can't find it =(

Anyone from Queen's Med reading this that knows? Or any other interviewees that know the song I'm talking about?

I don't remember the particular order, but I'm pretty sure there was a terrible Green Day song in there, and an okay Franz Ferdinand one.

Hi lostinHP, I think the song is "Dakota (You Made Me Feel Like the One)" by Stereophonics.

I really must stop procrastinating like this.

I'm glad you liked the video. The Class of 2010 did a great job.

Is that the one that had no lyrics and just music? I've been trying to figure out what that song was... haha

edit: Okay there are lyrics, but I think they didn't have them in the video (unless I'm going crazy)

Hi lostinHP, I think the song is "Dakota (You Made Me Feel Like the One)" by Stereophonics.

I really must stop procrastinating like this.

I'm glad you liked the video. The Class of 2010 did a great job.

YES! LOVE it! Thanks so much =)

lostintime, the HP does indeed stand for harry potter. i hate coming up with names for forums, so i just chose two of my biggest obsessions: harry potter and the tv show LOST.

Is that the one that had no lyrics and just music? I've been trying to figure out what that song was... haha

edit: Okay there are lyrics, but I think they didn't have them in the video (unless I'm going crazy)

dakota was played long enough into the song to hear the lyrics, which i why i remembered it. such great heights by the postal service i think was just the intro and cut off right before ben gibbard starts singing. queen's almost won me over right there by having amazing music in their video lol.

dakota was played long enough into the song to hear the lyrics, which i why i remembered it. such great heights by the postal service i think was just the intro and cut off right before ben gibbard starts singing. queen's almost won me over right there by having amazing music in their video lol.

ooo, so then I am on crack ;):P

Almost won you over?

haha i had a feeling i'd get called on saying that. queen's definitely got points during that video, especially by having great music. obviously i have to wait to find out from the 3 schools i interviewed at to decide (if i even get in anywhere and get the chance to decide), but right now queen's isn't number 1 on my list. i absolutely loved the school and the city and would have an amazing experience there for sure. my preference is just for another school, which isn't to say anything bad about queen's.

maybe if they played imogen heap or feist or the shins in the video, queen's would have been my number 1 choice :P

Archived