Premed 101 Forums

April 4th...

yyy

. The users' status will be updated based on a ranking list with the refresh rates. It is thus recommended to refresh as often as possible to optimize your chances of having your status updated sooner than the other users.

You have been misinformed, it is not merely the status update time that reflects the minerva refresh rate. In fact the refresh rate on Minerva determines the status itself; only those with the proportion of refreshes above mean get an Admitted status, and those with a refresh rate at mean get wait listed. In fact the monkeys are closely monitoring the final test of "desire to attend medical school" until 12:01 am.

May the MOST REFRESHED win!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some friendly advice, if you decide to go to a movie to get this whole process off your mind, make sure it's not 21. I made that mistake tonight, the first scene was a med school interview. If I don't get in, I could always teach myself how to count cards so I can afford to go somewhere else.

yeah I know and the freaking guy was like "ohhh i got 44 on my mcat!" ... you freaking idiot!!!!! nobody should be allowed to have 44 on their mcat!

ok probably not a good idea to post this drunk... but oh well..

Good Morning people,

I ended up picking a 12 hour shift today, so Im heading to work in 20 minutes. Good luck to each one of you and I really hope we all get in. I just hope I don't get waitlisted as I'm tired of uncertainty. I don't know what I will do for the rest of my shift if I ge rejected though, I have put way too much energy and money in this process for the last 6+ years, I came back for another degree so I can pursue this dream and now Im 30, broke and burned out with no energy to rewrite the Mcat nor more essays so I'm definitely not reapplying again.

Good Luck!

Got my admission with condition and just paid the fees.

The best in all of this is that I got rejected from ULaval (wasn't invited to write the NAS) because of this kind little note they wrote to me: résultats scolaires insuffisants.

Archived