April 4th...

yyy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
last year it came out ~4 pm the day that they had said it would

I just serched the forum, here it is:

http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20987&page=5

The status changed around 4-5pm last year and official e-mails were received some 2-3 min after the Minerva has been updated. people kept posting for a couple of hours, so, it will probably be a kind of chain reaction?

GL to everyone!

yeah, the year before last year, they had sent the decisions out at 12:01 AM or something so the people last year started refreshing their pages from midnight on...

this year, it'll most likely be around the same time as last year 4-5pm ish

I'm so scared of being disappointed tommorrow or worst of not even getting an answer and having to wait another week..... This is really killing me. I also can't stay up tonight because I start work at 6:00 tommorrow morning. At least my day mght go by a little faster than if I stayed in fron of my computer refreshing my minerva and email.....

I'm so scared of being disappointed tommorrow or worst of not even getting an answer and having to wait another week..... This is really killing me. I also can't stay up tonight because I start work at 6:00 tommorrow morning. At least my day mght go by a little faster than if I stayed in fron of my computer refreshing my minerva and email.....

I feel the same way. I'm also terrified to hear of my fate. I will be on the train on my way to Mac tomorrow. I kind of wish that I could just refresh Minerva all day, even though that would be an anxiety-provoking and time-wasting experience, at least I would get the email as soon as it is sent. Oh well...

Good luck!

McGill hires a whole team of diligent monkeys that undergo extensive training to be able to work the night shift.

The monkeys hired are fully proficient with the Windows XP environment and are constantly monitoring the users' refreshing rate on Minerva. The users' status will be updated based on a ranking list with the refresh rates.

It is thus recommended to refresh as often as possible to optimize your chances of having your status updated sooner than the other users.

Archived