Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I'm not sure how many people actually get waitlisted but I'm guessing it would be 75+?

A chunk of the waitlist moves after the deadline for initial offer replies (May 30th) and then usually moves again once that second deadline for replies has passed...then it pretty much trickles if people turn down their offers throughout the summer.

I was waitlisted last year and rejected about 4-5 weeks afterwards because I was too far down on the list. A group of people who are at the top still remain because they may still have a fighting chance!

• 2 weeks later...

be patient guys..i can recall that the first wave off the waitlist was around June 15 and second wave around July 15 last year; tough luck after that. so..it's not time to see any movement yet..enjoy other things in life while you can, try not to let this wait take up your mind. I know it's easy for me to say..i couldn't do that myself last year, but third time around..i felt this wait is not really affecting me as much as it used to be.n'ways..just hanging there & no matter if it's a go/or not.it's all good. life still has to go on and if this is what we really want to do..sooner or later we will have a chance to pursue our dreams.

________

ALMERA

Archived