Premed 101 Forums

Waiting list

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

For those on the waitlist: I just declined my offer of admission from UofA so someone should be getting a call early next week with an offer!

And the deadline they gave me to respond was Monday at 10AM, so I'd expect offers to start going out soon after that! Good luck!

just curious, i guess the deadline for acceptance is tommorow then at 10AM? this probably means waiting till tuesday for emails then...i thought the acceptance deadline was the 29th? probably doesn't matter at this point, but can anybody confirm?

Hi, I haven't been posting much,

but I think I will post now to help provide information

as I received a lot of help from this forum.

I just got off from the waitlist!! :)

I received an e-mail from Marlene around 15:40pm MDT.

I'm OOP 4th yr.

the e-mail says that I need to reply documentation by June 16th,

which is being sent by mail. I'm not sure what that mail contains tho.

Hi. Does anyone have any idea approximately how many people get moved off of the waitlist at UofA each year? Maybe it's just me, but it seems like hardly any 4th IP students have moved off of the waitlist. (I actually have yet to hear of any 4th IP getting accepted from the waitlist at UofA.) 2/3rd year IP and OOP students are getting accepted, so the waitlist is moving...Is there one big waitlist or several waitlists seperated based on applicant pool (e.g. 2/3rd year IP, 4th year IP, OOP, etc.)? Any ideas on this are much appreciated!

Archived