Premed 101 Forums

Any recent activities from UBC front?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just resurrected that thread...i couldn't find the one for vancouver..so if anyone finds it or wants to start one for van, feel free...vancouver would be easier for me..altho i could "travel" to victoria a couple times if, say, there are smarter applicants there. :D

The applicants in Victoria are far better looking at least.

Yeah Dan this is Glenn. Were you in my MCAT class?

there was a good group of us that met for MMI practice at UBC last year. i would interested in doing the same this year. anyone interested please post in here and we can figure it out.

Check out the UBC practice MMI plans on another thread in this forum. Avenir is getting the ball rolling.

really, seeing as how there were two girls in our 2007 class, its 50/50 and guessing from the name "Nomes" I'm gonna go with Naomi. Soooo um. Naomi, how art tho? If you and glenn are in Vic during christmas we should get together and get interview awesome. I would love it if we all were all together 2009.

• 2 weeks later...

Are invites to interview sent by e-mail or mail?

It says they will be sent by Jan. 6...that's so soon!!! does that mean we might hear over christmas or does everyone basically get e-mail/mail that day??

Holy crap I can't believe it's coming up!! (not that I think I will get an interview since I'm oop and not stellar..but it's nice to know either way!!)

Archived