Premed 101 Forums

Any recent activities from UBC front?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still in shock from having received an interview. I'm OOP and was not expecting it at all.

Congrats to everyone else who received one and good luck with interviews! Good luck to everyone else as well with your other applications; remember it's all somewhat dependent on luck and I'm sure many of you would make fine physicians and are equally deserving of the interview spot.

Just wanted to say that people on this forum are so supportive and positive! It's great to see so much support despite the "competitive" nature of this process. Congrats to everyone who got an interview. I'll see some of you in a little more than month!

Congratulation for everyone that was able to get an interview (especially to OOP's, that is quite a feat). Unfortunately this year I was not able to get in, but I'll try again next year, good luck to those of you who will try again.

My Blog

http://extendingthetracks.blogspot.com/

I want to know the highest NAQ score an applicant out there got. I am curious. It seems so tough to score well. Obviously it would be from someone who did not get in order to even know what that score was. Post away!

I will start

Last cycle:

NAQ = 13.80 - nothing special

For those of you who got interviews, congratulations. On the email, does your name appear as first and last? Mine appears as my first name and my middle name. I want to make sure they did not mix up my middle and last on their records. If others have the same then I will not worry.

I want to know the highest NAQ score an applicant out there got. I am curious. It seems so tough to score well. Obviously it would be from someone who did not get in order to even know what that score was. Post away!

I will start

Last cycle:

NAQ = 13.80 - nothing special

i think the highest a normal person can get is probably ~20-21.

Guest soaring_eagle
Congrats to everyone who applied as well.

The message notification e-mail I got has my first and middle name. Also, last year my NAQ score was 21.47. Hope this helps.

That is a very impressive score! Best of luck, I'm sure you have excellent qualities and should not discontinue with the applying!

Archived