Premed 101 Forums

"Coffee with a Medical Student"

Here is some information for those of you who are interested:

On February 4th from 5:15-7pm, the MD Ambassadors Interview Committee with be holding "Coffee With A Med Student". This will be an informal, small group Q&A session that will allow those interested in medicine the opportunity to learn more the career, the application process, interviews, life as a med student, and the UofA medical curriculum. Students will be divided into group depending on whether or not they have already applied to medicine.

Please find the information here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/179922158/IC_Poster.doc.html

Pass on the information as a courtesy to your fellow applicants.

I'm hosting an alternative "Black tar heroin with a premed" event at the Cecil in Calgary this coming weekend. Please PM me if you're interested.

Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.

Post of the year

This isn't the practice MMI thing put on by med students, right?

That's right - they're two separate things. This is essentially for information from a medical student point of view, and the practice MMI is for working on your interviewing, especially if you applied this year.

• 2 weeks later...

For everyone who's wondering, there will be FREE FOOD.

For the record - med students most definitely can't afford coffee, which is why we've ensured Faculty sponsorship of the event. :D

Make sure to come out and ask ALL your questions - there are NO stupid questions and trust me for every one you've got, we've got 100 more for our profs in med haha

The sign up for this event is done by emailing: uofamed2013@gmail.com

I'm not sure what their capacity is - if there are no spots left, they'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived