Premed 101 Forums

Is the interview date they give you a fix thing

I will be out of the country in the last 2 week of Feb. Even if I think and I hope that the interviews wont be ard this time, let say you get a date in the interview email, can you contact Ottawa and get it change for another time?

I think it depends on the reason why you can't make it to the said date. Like you, I don't think your interview would be during this period though, if I recall correctly from previous years they tend to start early March.

Haha, you have fudge? I like fudge...

No but seriously it was on Feb 27th last year.

That being said, we received an e-mail today from Chantal Renaud, the Admissions Officer. Here is what it said:

"The Admissions Office is preparing the invitation letters for the interviews to be held in March 2009.

As in previous years, part of this package includes a list of student names and telephone numbers of students available to answer questions and a list of students who have housing availabilities for the billeting programme for the candidates when they come to Ottawa.

If you wish to participate in this project you are requested to complete the personal data below and send it to us by return e-mail immediately. We ask that you verify the data to avoid typing errors."

So I suppose this year there may not be any in February.

Anyways, I'll be a part of that list, so if you need, don't hesitate to contact me JD.

Best of luck to all of you in getting interviews at Ottawa. It's a great school!

yeah, I've been wondering about the exact dates too.

I've tried finding the info on the UOttawa site and failed, they just stated that the interview season is from march to april. So is it true that this year they decided to move all the interview periods to be just in march?

yeah, I've been wondering about the exact dates too.

I've tried finding the info on the UOttawa site and failed, they just stated that the interview season is from march to april. So is it true that this year they decided to move all the interview periods to be just in march?

No I just posted the previous post for kicks.

Archived