Premed 101 Forums

Interviews

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm..that's not very med school applicant-like...

but ok:D If I DO get an interview and then I happen to take the very last available spot on the ONLY day you can do it then I'll switch with you for your spot!!:P

Now you better hope I get an interview!!!! haha

I am just going to keep a lid on it. Not that I don't trust you. Some other turd-burglar might just see what day I need and poach a spot on purpose.

hm..that's not very med school applicant-like...

but ok:D If I DO get an interview and then I happen to take the very last available spot on the ONLY day you can do it then I'll switch with you for your spot!!:P

Now you better hope I get an interview!!!! haha

LOL I doubt that will happen. Thanks for the consideration though.

I was embarrassed by this idiot on another forum who was advertising for his interview prep products by posing as a customer. I went to the website and considered buying his stuff but when I found out he was posing as a premed customer I changed my mind just in time. I felt naive and I lost a bit of trust for the folks on this forum.

My faith is being restored though. He got jumped on by lots of people and I think 99% of the people on here are genuine and care about each other.

Thanks monster

haha..yeah..I saw that...that guy was a jerk.

do'nt worry..I'm sure lots of people clicked on that link though..I sure did. I am now ashamed of my critical thinking skills:P

LOL I doubt that will happen. Thanks for the consideration though.

I was embarrassed by this idiot on another forum who was advertising for his interview prep products by posing as a customer. I went to the website and considered buying his stuff but when I found out he was posing as a premed customer I changed my mind just in time. I felt naive and I lost a bit of trust for the folks on this forum.

My faith is being restored though. He got jumped on by lots of people and I think 99% of the people on here are genuine and care about each other.

Thanks monster

while waiting.. im gettin all these weird thoughts on whatll happen..what the cutoff will be like and so on. i hope it remains either the same as last year or below. Cant imagine what itll be like if its like 76 or something ..NERVOUS!

im in my lab rite now and my lab is less than 20 seconds of walking distance from the Med office lol. im glued to my laptop whatsoever...just had a peanut butter sandwich and i feel a lill better. where is everyone rite now? neone attending lectures or something.

I can't... I'm totally freaking out here! ;)

Whats the worst that could happen? You are denied your lifelong goal and have to spend 365 more days spinning your wheels, grinding out volunteer hours, buttkissing, filling out applications, spending your Saturdays feeding the animals in your lab, deciding where to work, ignoring your significant others, and basically scraping the bottom of the barrel of existence for some sense of control in your life?

Whats the worst that could happen? You are denied your lifelong goal and have to spend 365 more days spinning your wheels, grinding out volunteer hours, buttkissing, filling out applications, spending your Saturdays feeding the animals in your lab, deciding where to work, ignoring your significant others, and basically scraping the bottom of the barrel of existence for some sense of control in your life?

Ummm.... well, basically, yeah! I'd probably start seriously considering a Plan B, actually.

Archived