Premed 101 Forums

Interviews

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just chatted with someone who got in last year. Apparently, they were a couple of days late with sending the emails out (so it may not be today)...also when they do send them out, they're sent in "waves" according to last name, and not many emails come out late in the day...hope that helps some of you on email watch! :)

How does that make sense? The interview booking is first come first serve. Curse you Aaron Aaronson!!

I bombed the MCAT so I'm not counting for much tomorrow. I just want to get my rejection and scores breakdown so I can plan my next year!

i'm in the exact same boat as you my friend. it is good that you applied, so that you can receive feedback to figure out what needs to be done. i was of the exact same thought, i bombed the mcat but thought i have nothing to lose by applying, and i would like to know what they think of me as an applicant.

keep hope alive, this process is a crapshoot so you never really know. all the best. :)

i noticed the on the applicant manual the interview was changed to feb 2-6 to just feb 6. so i called and spoke with april just so we wouldn't have to check all day until firday :D

BUT turns out emails are going out maybe today maybe tomorrow as soon as they have everything ready

so keep checking :eek: :eek: :eek:

i noticed the on the applicant manual the interview was changed to feb 2-6 to just feb 6. so i called and spoke with april just so we wouldn't have to check all day until firday :D

BUT turns out emails are going out today, tomorrow as soon as they have everything ready

so keep checking :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG!!!!!! today for sure?

I was looking through last year's posts and it seemed to me that the first interview e-mails were sent out Monday the 1st week of February. Maybe it went for a couple of days, but the first posts were dated Feb 4/08 (Monday).

...I only slept for 2 hrs last night..feel like ****

It is a little ridiculous. I called this morning just wondering when the e-mail was going out for the scheduling information assuming there is a date that the scheduling opens and after that it is first come first serve.

Then I find out it is first come first serve for whenever you get the e-mail. So now I am not going anywhere away from a computer it is ridiculous and work/school will suffer for it lol, ah well.

The exact words she said to me were, " Just watch your e-mail like a hawk over the next few days. Especially today or tomorrow."

The worst part is I am OOP so I am not even sure at all that I will even get one, but just on that chance I can't leave the keyboard.

y'all need to get youse a blackberry!!!

word up! just played around with an I-phone the other night..NWT just got service..or is that Canada? duh...really cool. this guy was looking at me like I was from Mars (well, sort of, Tofino...) because I did not own a cell phone, laptop, have internet at home, have cable or own a car! maybe cause i have been waiting for the I-phone. except, my bike is my car...:D

am i gonna be at this computer for 2 days?

Archived