Premed 101 Forums

2009 Queen's Interviews - When they are coming out / email delays / a few stats

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, me too....

The ridiculous part is that they brought the MCAT to at least a 10,10,10 with a higher cumulative score and either a Q or R.

And that was after they increased the # of interviews by 50%..... could you imagine what they would have looked like if there were only 500 interviews....

You'd be looking at a 35 cumulative on the MCAT.

I think it's safe to assume that WS is Q since someone's been offered an interview with that score, people. 35+ is utterly ridiculous...people have clearly been stewing on here for way too long... I haven't received anything yet with 34Q and nothing less than 10s and that was 91-93rd percentile....35Q would be upwards of 94th percentile ... I'm calling for 10 in each section, Q and 32 overall... GPA - who knows? 3.8ish last two years I bet.

I think it's safe to assume that WS is Q since someone's been offered an interview with that score, people. 35+ is utterly ridiculous...people have clearly been stewing on here for way too long... I haven't received anything yet with 34Q and nothing less than 10s and that was 91-93rd percentile....35Q would be upwards of 94th percentile ... I'm calling for 10 in each section, Q and 32 overall... GPA - who knows? 3.8ish last two years I bet.

Western rejected me with a 98th percentile, so its nothing out of the ordinary for med admissions it seems...

Archived