Premed 101 Forums

2009 Queen's Interviews - When they are coming out / email delays / a few stats

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

x-over.... at least e-mail them...thats what i did...and from the looks of it from other posters, those that make the effort, find out sooner...

(fyi, i e-mailed a little while ago, and still haven't heard from anyone) so don't hold it against me, ideally, you should call...i can't cause im in class...

x-over.... at least e-mail them...thats what i did...and from the looks of it from other posters, those that make the effort, find out sooner...

(fyi, i e-mailed a little while ago, and still haven't heard from anyone) so don't hold it against me, ideally, you should call...i can't cause im in class...

ya, i called, and she was really nice, and told me and congratulated me on the phone, then sent me the email.

ya, i called, and she was really nice, and told me and congratulated me on the phone, then sent me the email.

i tried calling but their voice message says 'please email us at _______ if you haven't received an email update'. so i just emailed them a minute ago...gahhhhh

this is nerve wracking

I also phoned about 20 minutes ago and was told that I got an interview.

MCAT: 12bio/10phy/12ver/S

GPA: 3.76 in best 2 yrs

what a relief!

I was also told that there was a problem sending emails to gmail, and that they would be trying again soon.

I also phoned about 20 minutes ago and was told that I got an interview.

MCAT: 12bio/10phy/12ver/S

GPA: 3.76 in best 2 yrs

what a relief!

I was also told that there was a problem sending emails to gmail, and that they would be trying again soon.

Hm my email with them is a gmail address, I think I will just wait it out...maybe call around 3 EST ;) if I havn't heard by then

Also just called (after many unsuccessful attempts listening to a busy signal), and have been invited for interview.

Probably throwing a wrench into deciphering what the cutoffs are here:

Grad applicant.

MCAT: 9PS/11VB/11BS/R-WS

GPA: best 2 years undergrad - 3.74

Woah I just got my hopes up...

haha I didn't realize you were a grad student.

Guest viscous
Also just called (after many unsuccessful attempts listening to a busy signal), and have been invited for interview.

Probably throwing a wrench into deciphering what the cutoffs are here:

Grad applicant.

MCAT: 9PS/11VB/11BS/R-WS

GPA: best 2 years undergrad - 3.74

wow .... invite with 9PS.

Archived