Premed 101 Forums

LMCC Dates

I think the exams are between the last week of April and the 2nd week of May. Depends on your centre what days are actually available though. They say that you get your centre and things you need to schedule your test date about 6 weeks in advance, so I'd expect something in the next week or so I guess.

FWIW, here is something that a classmate heard from the MCC:

Exam Scheduling MCCQE part 1 spring 2009 session

Dear Candidate,

Center assignment will take place once all applications for this session have been processed. An e-mail message will be sent to all accepted candidates once center assignments have been confirmed (approximately late February). At that time, you will be provided with instructions on how to verify your assigned examination center through your MCC-Online account and on where to verify the dates your assigned center is running, as well as instructions for scheduling your examination date.

You will be required to schedule your examination date online during the designated Part I Scheduling period. At this time, we anticipate that Part I Scheduling will take place approximately the third week of March. Instructions on how and when to schedule your examination date will be posted on the MCC website once center assignments have been confirmed and will also be included in your Entrance Card package. Entrance Card packages will be mailed shortly after center assignments are confirmed.

Thank you,

Medical Council of Canada

Archived