Premed 101 Forums

What is your religion, if any?

n00b

You cannot say anything, you have 0 knowledge in the Islamic Sciences so I suggest you desist. I read text after text about Islam for years, attended lectures my prominent scholars, read the Quran in its authentic Arabic language and memorized many parts of it, explored the sciences of Hadiths, which is a whole field on its own, so I need no lesson on my religion from someone like you.

"Debating an ignorant tires me". Believe what you like. You have your beliefs and I have mine. To each his own.

Islam as a religion DOES state to kill anyone who leaves the religion

...just don't go around spreading lies about other people's religion.

HAHAHA! Woww, I'm at a loss for words. You seem like a nice guy, but you have ZERO credibility after what you just said.

Here's a taste directly from one of the most important hadiths:

(And spare me the 'read a different translation' or 'read it in arabic' response...)

Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

—Bukhari, Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17

Here are 4 other examples: Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260, Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:84:57, Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:84:58 and Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271.

Good luck.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i agree, let's shut this thread down, it's impossible to have a discussion about such personal things without people getting upset and trailing off the discussion towards personal attacks.

discussion of religion and politics often ends in a heated debate overtaken by emotions and personal attacks

I agree that this thread is really unnecessary and should be stopped.

Let' keep religion to ourselves. Practice it vertically instead of horizontally.

Archived