Premed 101 Forums

Convicted of drinking and driving....implications for future practice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo

I used to bust a move to this song in the 90's. Never actually new the Artist but i sure as hell isn;t Alannis Morrisette. Turns out it is Haddaway.

Bum bum bum bumbum

I don't recall listening to anything else that Haddaway sings but I have to admit that What is Love is actually a surprisingly good song. Now whenever I hear the song I think of the ridiculous scenes from A Night at the Roxbury but the song itself is actually pretty good.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wtf is going on in here?

We're discussing therapeutic applications of What is Love. Apparently a dosage of 30 min/day at 80 dB has been shown to reduce the incidence of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease. However, Achilles tendon rupture and C-spine injuries have been reported in some patients (secondary to impressive dance moves) and absolute contraindications include a lack of rhythm.

Not to mention the elevated incidence of neck injuries correlated with head bobbing

That would be the cause of the C-spine injuries. Although I included C-spine injuries related to head bobbing under the category of "impressive dance moves” this classification is currently controversial.

I actually drove back from Ottawa once to toronto wearing sunglasses at night - forgot I had them on and I guess I eyes just adjusted.

yes I was that cool back then....ok not really.

Haha, that's impressive. I would have probably driven off the road.

We're discussing therapeutic applications of What is Love. Apparently a dosage of 30 min/day at 80 dB has been shown to reduce the incidence of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease. However, Achilles tendon rupture and C-spine injuries have been reported in some patients (secondary to impressive dance moves) and absolute contraindications include a lack of rhythm.

Let's not forget the psychological trauma from acquiring the aforementioned injuries in front of attractive members of the opposite sex.

Archived