Premed 101 Forums

Why do you want to be a doctor?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will admit that I am a superficial person to some extent. Of course I enjoy helping people, but after putting so much time and effort into this whole endeavor I would also like to be rewarded for it. I don't want to bust my ass and work 70 hours a week since I'll be busting my ass enough for so many years already. I mean, I would love to go into neurosurgery, but there is just no way I could make that sacrifice, I mean, I want to have a life. Unsurprisingly, I'm all in for dermatology :cool: I believe that it is a very challenging field and I would enjoy making people feel better about themselves

Summary of my reasons? Something I really enjoy, great job stability, great pay (I don't need to be a millionaire), prestige, hot nurses :D

lol why you hating

someone's gotta do it

supply and demand bro

supply and demand? seriously. that isn't a good reason. With that mindset I better jump on the selling-biological-agents-to-terrorists band wagon. hey! don't look at my like that! someone out there on craigslist-iraq is willing to buy them for a lot of money.

its just supply and demand bro... :eek:

Archived