Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After I adjust to the forum, I might ask you how to create a blog of my own. I feel like I need a diversion from med school. And as a first timer, I am enjoying this diversion. Hopefully, I may eventually make a small contribution.

After I adjust to the forum, I might ask you how to create a blog of my own. I feel like I need a diversion from med school. And as a first timer, I am enjoying this diversion. Hopefully, I may eventually make a small contribution.

Blogging is lots o`fun. I am guessing you were accepted to an MD program somewhere as per username? Congratulations!! And welcome to the forum! Hopefully it will help give you the distraction you are looking for over the summer hahaha.

Don't you realize nobody is ever really taken. I have only gone out with women who were supposedly alrerady taken, lol.

Hey, I just found the signature function, so you can also call me John.

You playa John you

No lol, my true love for the summer is MCAT. Can't even attempt an outside relationship ;)

You playa John you

No lol, my true love for the summer is MCAT. Can't even attempt an outside relationship ;)

Thankfully I am already involved but yet my two mistresses (math and physics relearning and training for a bodybuilding comp) is making her reconsider her options LOL

Be glad you don't have someone bickering at you lol

You playa John you

No, I am not, life just dealt me those cards I guess... and I played them, lol.

Unfortunately and speaking from my summer experience, MCAT is no true love, but tame her as best you can. This is part of the ordeal by fire through which we must all pass. Best wishes and for sure, you don't need unnecessary distractions this summer.

Blogging is lots o`fun. I am guessing you were accepted to an MD program somewhere as per username? Congratulations!! And welcome to the forum! Hopefully it will help give you the distraction you are looking for over the summer hahaha.

Thank you for your congratulations Cerena. And for your warm welcome to this marvelous forum. Yes, the admissions process is now over for me. I am sure there is worse, lol, to come but we are all up to the challenge. I sincerely hope this worthwhile distraction for me will be offset by future contributions.

You playa John you

So guess what I am not doing: STUDYING FOR THE MCAT.

Guess what I am doing: PROCRASTINATING.

...I need to study. GDI.

Omg, freaky friday tomorrow!! Ahhh I'm so excited for applicants... Can't wait to hear the news! Good luck, good luck!

Edit - omg some acceptances are out already! Just saw the UBC forum and some have been notified via snail mail. This is great to see!!

Will there be goblins or witches? :eek:

*hides*

I think I'm driving cross-border to Plattsburgh this weekend... my dad is out of Jif peanut butter which can't be bought in Canada anymore so I might as well go shop a bit too! And considering it takes me longer to cross Montreal from one side to the other than get to the US... Though my sister said last time she came back, the border agent looked a little puzzled when she declared 15 jars of peanut butter! :D

*hides*

I think I'm driving cross-border to Plattsburgh this weekend... my dad is out of Jif peanut butter which can't be bought in Canada anymore so I might as well go shop a bit too! And considering it takes me longer to cross Montreal from one side to the other than get to the US... Though my sister said last time she came back, the border agent looked a little puzzled when she declared 15 jars of peanut butter! :D

Oh shizts for real? I'm ACTUALLY crossing the border tomorrow morning, and driving through Plattsburgh! Although I'm going all the way to NJ and staying there for the weekend, lol. One very key thing the US has that Canada doesn't: 5hr energy shots in a 6 pack! I stock up on those from the states. Key element to my exam preps. :D

EDIT: I would also like to add you should fill up on gas. And maybe bring jerry cans. :rolleyes:

Oh shizts for real? I'm ACTUALLY crossing the border tomorrow morning, and driving through Plattsburgh! Although I'm going all the way to NJ and staying there for the weekend, lol. One very key thing the US has that Canada doesn't: 5hr energy shots in a 6 pack! I stock up on those from the states. Key element to my exam preps. :D

EDIT: I would also like to add you should fill up on gas. And maybe bring jerry cans. :rolleyes:

lol yeah definitely filling up on gas!!

Have not seen this yet. But, it looks hilarious. I will watch this when I get home later today haha. Looking forward to it!

Hahahaha!

But how awesome was Kurt throughout the episode?

My favourite performance was, "Isn't she lovely." So cute.

Kurt is always awesome. But the Dave & Kurt scene outside the classroom was really well done.

Don't you realize nobody is ever really taken. I have only gone out with women who were supposedly alrerady taken, lol.

Ok, here's something I don't understand. It this really impressive for guys? Because it seems sad/mean.

I was googling that earlier actually!

I'm going to see Arthur tomorrow in the cheap seats. Has anyone seen it?

I saw it on toonie tuesday. Not worth the toonie, imo. But I was comparing it to the original, which probably wasn't fair.

Archived