Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Just finished up a 10 k run and am sitting at a coffeeshop trying to find the last 500 words of a 3000 word paper, but I've hit a roadblock, I hate when this happens, I'm so close but all of a sudden sooooo far :P.

try reading some opening or closing pages of some of your fav books. They could help spur on some brain activity :)

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you know... We had our good times, Boa. Like, remember the time we discussed books to read over the summer? That was fun. Oh, and our chat en francais about our shared love of neurology. You said you wanted to become a neurologist. I said, wow. Me too.

Good times. *grabs tissue*

LOL!! Looks like I missed all the fun :P

I lived in a semi-basement for 7 years. I distinctly remember 2 or 3 times when I was sitting on the floor watching tv and a 10cm long centipede just a few inches away from me caught my eye :eek: I really don't mind spiders ever since lol.

LOL!! Looks like I missed all the fun :P

I lived in a semi-basement for 7 years. I distinctly remember 2 or 3 times when I was sitting on the floor watching tv and a 10cm long centipede just a few inches away from me caught my eye :eek: I really don't mind spiders ever since lol.

ughh when I moved into my house I would go on centipede killing sprees.

Go down to the basement and get 4 at a time.

They would always come back though :( hate em

Really? that's how you see it? I'm the first to let someone voice their opinion. I may not like what they have to say but I'll defend their right to say it but he does come off as a total douche. Saying anything he can to be inflammatory.

Ah maybe you're right. He could have worded some things better.

ughh when I moved into my house I would go on centipede killing sprees.

Go down to the basement and get 4 at a time.

They would always come back though :( hate em

Probably 'cause it was their home first.

Poor little guys, just trying to live in their home. :(

There was some thread about divorce, gone now I think.

Anyways, has the premed101 community discovered this gem yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DwT_2QQU64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDulhduiDQw

I only watched the first one, but now I feel like bedazzling my jeans. And why does there always have to be a random rap verse in the middle of a song?

Wow my new idol!! :rolleyes: I couldn't watch it all, stopped after a minute or so.. the lyrics were so intellectual my head was gonna explode!

It's a beautiful day here, but very warm so figured biking was a better call than running. I went for a 30k ride on the Gilles-Villeneuve track, always nice there with other riders you can team up with, and nice even road. Unfortunately I'd forgotten the F1 race is next week so there were trucks everywhere even though we still had 1/2 the width reserved for bikes. My arms are dead.. I haven't done weights in almost 3 months now so this was hard exercise! :)

The second one is a bit better than the first. That being said the first one sounds like.... frankly there are no words to describe how aweful and unimagitive it was...

^ other than that.. my day was awesome nice ad hot here!... yay for summer..

I'm pretty sure I'm dead or about to die any second. Just got back from the gym and woahhhhh. I forgot what workiing out in this heat when not adjusted to it was like.

Didn't help I had a huge ass hoodie on as I normally do to help mop up the sweat as I moved about.

Im not so sure. Some of us in Ontario have a long memory of him in power ;)

Yep. Anyone who lived through the "Rae Days" in Ontario certainly will have their opinion of him affected by that experience.
+2

I was just about to reply that it's obvious that MD2015's not from Ontario.

I just got back from having a 3D gait analysis done, along with recommendations for exercises to improve my weaknesses. It was very, very cool. :cool: The geek in me totally loved the whole gait analysis part, and the fitness enthusiast part of me loved the recommendations and exercises.

I've always been told that my calf muscles (my gastocs and soleus muscles) were my weaknesses, but it turns out everything originates in my hips! I knew I had a very small q-angle on my right side for a woman, but there's so much more going on. Plus I have one leg a full centimetre shorter than the other! (I knew they were different lengths, but never just how much of a difference before.)

I'm nice and sore now from the strengthening exercises and stretching they had me do, and hopefully these will help to prevent future injuries and get me back to running marathons again. :)

I just got back from having a 3D gait analysis done, along with recommendations for exercises to improve my weaknesses. It was very, very cool. :cool: The geek in me totally loved the whole gait analysis part, and the fitness enthusiast part of me loved the recommendations and exercises.

I've always been told that my calf muscles (my gastocs and soleus muscles) were my weaknesses, but it turns out everything originates in my hips! I knew I had a very small q-angle on my right side for a woman, but there's so much more going on. Plus I have one leg a full centimetre shorter than the other! (I knew they were different lengths, but never just how much of a difference before.)

I'm nice and sore now from the strengthening exercises and stretching they had me do, and hopefully these will help to prevent future injuries and get me back to running marathons again. :)

Oh that's great!! My left (I think) is shorter by a little over 1cm as well, but I was told my back and hips have adjusted so that for me it's just fine now. Hope you can stay injury-free! :)

Archived