Premed 101 Forums

Nba Playoffs 2009

I agree the Magic won because of their mismatches. Hedo, Rashard, Dwight are all big men and are surprisingly agile. Rafer and Lee are smaller obviously. Z is so slow and varejao has trouble guarding the perimeter. These factors autmatically draw double teams to the post and voila... 3 point shooting.

Against the Lakers this will be an interesting series. Bynum will match Howard because Pau is more mobile and can cover Lewis or Hedo. Rafer with fisher, Ariza will take hedo or lewis, Kobe might take Lee. Either way itll be a completely different series

• 2 weeks later...
The Lake Show Prevails Victorious:

3.jpg

The L.A. Lakers - 2009 World Basketball Champions

I am in love with Pao Gasol. It's b/c he reminds me of one of my most favourite animals: a lama. Because of this small detail the Lakers deserved the win.

just to link this discussion into the nature of these forums.

DYK that PAU's mother is a medical doctor and his father is a nurse administrator?

FATE.

He was also in medical school in Spain, then dropped out to play in the NBA.

heh my preds were way off! anyway, i thought the cavs kinda underperformed but they still gotta make a major change before they can win a championship... magic/lakers series should have been closer... some close games there.. but all in all... good season. next season is gonna be where the raptors shine :D

Archived