Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance Procedure

Any one else still waiting for an email confirmation on their deposit?

I am too. But I just called Diane, and she confirmed she has everything (transcripts, form + deposit) and UPS told me that the criminal record check arrived this morning.

I think they wait until they get your record check before sending the confirmation email.

Something interesting... I casually ran into one of my information verifiers (to prove the number of hours I actually volunteered with a given program) who said he got a phone call from the UGME today, asking them to verify my volunteer hours. I was accepted on May 15. I got my "conditions lifted" email last week... I thought it kind of odd that they would do that, since I'm now "fully accepted".

Something interesting... I casually ran into one of my information verifiers (to prove the number of hours I actually volunteered with a given program) who said he got a phone call from the UGME today, asking them to verify my volunteer hours. I was accepted on May 15. I got my "conditions lifted" email last week... I thought it kind of odd that they would do that, since I'm now "fully accepted".

Wow, that's pretty weird.

Archived