Premed 101 Forums

mail package

nope, i'm a may 15th acceptance. i guess i'll contact them, i just assumed that info was to come later! lol

Mine didn't have it either until the other day (I'm a May 15th acceptance too). I contacted them about issues with my NetID account and they told me they registered me in the MD program to solve the problem. It seems they're registering people bit by bit...

I was an undergrad student at Queen's so I've always had my student ID number and my QCard account. I transferred my deposit the day I got my offer, and the office has confirmed this (after I e-mailed them). I'll send off an e-mail tomorrow morning and I'll let you guys (who still have blanks under your program) what the deal-io is.

Called and e-mailed the office. Apparently there are some problems with QCard, and the registrar is having problems with those who were Queen's undergrads. This might explain why we don't have "Medicine" under our program in the Verification of Enrolment form. Oh QCard, why must you always be like this :P .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine didn't mention anything relating to MedTech either...

On a different note, the booklet they put together was some pretty amazing stuff. I did my undergrad here and it's alot of fun to read someone else's description of alot of places I've been. That being said, all the content in there is really helpful (even though I've been here for 4 years) so give it a good read! If you guys have any questions about the city/places itself, I can try and help you answer some of them...though I must warn you some of my memories may not be entirely accurate :P .

Archived