Premed 101 Forums

To all those who have received blanks...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't flip out. I just called and spoke to the admissions office for all of Western, and it just means that the decision is still pending. In other words, they have yet to input a symbol and we should receive one eventually.

What's that mean that the 'decision is pending'? I don't get why they would give 'accepted' to some, and leave others blank...

last year i got a rejection email past 8pm... i will find it very difficult to leave my computer today lol

i'm refreshing the uwo student center, and my inbox pages like every few min lol... today will dictate if my life's worth living or not. :rolleyes:

i'm refreshing the uwo student center, and my inbox pages like every few min lol... today will dictate if my life's worth living or not. :rolleyes:

I called Trish this morning and what does it mean to have changed status without any notification. Trish was not on line and some other lady was there and she replied Trish is busy in making the notifications and she will send it out today or on Monday.

this is killing me too. im a blank also. right now im just hoping for waitlist.

does anyone know how much the uwo waitlist has moved in the past? also, any idea how many people are waitlisted? i know that they dont give much information, but i just want some kind of idea.

Thanks.,

it's not only for UWO students...check out the previous threads on how to make your student account

i think a blank means rejected or waitlisted...since they probably changed the status of only the 35 they decided to admit? i may be wrong though...i just hope we don't have to wait until monday to find out!

Archived