Premed 101 Forums

Pics of the new bags

very, very bright. No hidding this year's bags in the background :)

If you think that bag stands out you should see the bag UofT gave out to the new class instead of that slick CMA bag. The thing has a logo the size of my face screaming MEDICINE on the back...

PS I voted for red last Sept. It was by far the best color.

If you think that bag stands out you should see the bag UofT gave out to the new class instead of that slick CMA bag. The thing has a logo the size of my face screaming MEDICINE on the back...

PS I voted for red last Sept. It was by far the best color.

interesting! why did they go a different route over the standard bags?

Rogerroger is exaggerating. It doesn't scream "Medicine" on the back. It does unfortunately have a giant dinner plate printed on the back (aka the UofT official logo).

"Faculty of Medicine," "Medical Alumni Association"

A 1T3 told me that, after avoiding using the back for the first week, he got dirty looks from undergrads on the first day he wore it.

A 1T3 told me that, after avoiding using the back for the first week, he got dirty looks from undergrads on the first day he wore it.

I was with another classmate, both of us wearing our bags, in the building where all our classes are and where there are a lot of research labs. An undergrad thesis student came up to us from behind and asked if we were research students. I had to stop myself from pointing out the bag and having a good laugh.

I was with another classmate, both of us wearing our bags, in the building where all our classes are and where there are a lot of research labs. An undergrad thesis student came up to us from behind and asked if we were research students. I had to stop myself from pointing out the bag and having a good laugh.

Interesting to hear. I'm glad that 85% of our class is wearing the bag. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't have negative thoughts about our bags at all. At the very minimum I didnt have to purchase that bag which would have been $50+ ...when tutition + equipment is already 20K+ :D

...and plus u recognize your classmates (who may sit east 50 m from u in class :P ) on the street .

why'd he get dirty looks? if anything I would think the undergrads at UT like to take it right off his back and wear it themselves :P

Archived