Premed 101 Forums

CAF for UoT, Ottawa, Queens

I was wondering what OMSAS meant by: Applicants to Ottawa, Queen’s and Toronto should note that their Confidential Assessment Forms must be received at OMSAS by December 1 in order for their application to be considered.

Does this mean that we can send in our CAF forms + letters at a later date than october 1st for these 3 universities?

"BTW these are the three main ontario ones I'm aiming for"

I was wondering what OMSAS meant by: Applicants to Ottawa, Queen’s and Toronto should note that their Confidential Assessment Forms must be received at OMSAS by December 1 in order for their application to be considered.

Does this mean that we can send in our CAF forms + letters at a later date than october 1st for these 3 universities?

"BTW these are the three main ontario ones I'm aiming for"

Your referees are always given a bit extra time to send in their assessment forms, so yeah they have to send them in (they mail them directly) so they get there by that date.

Your referees are always given a bit extra time to send in their assessment forms, so yeah they have to send them in (they mail them directly) so they get there by that date.

Just to clarify, so Oct 1 is the 'suggested' deadline for those 3 schools, if it gets there later than Oct 1, application processing will be delayed but will not be invalidated. However, Dec 1 is the final deadline beyond which the application will no longer be considered.

Archived