Premed 101 Forums

ec's

iwh333

hey guys

i have a quick question about my ecs. i love all the different things i do and i'd say they generally fall into 3-4 categories with 1-2 main category and the other 2 smaller ones.

but say for ie, one of your main category is working with adults/kids with disadvantages or in a disadvantaged situation... and you do a variety of different things associated with that... for ie. food bank, working with homeless, working with people with disabilities, fundraising for concert/games tickets to give to inner-city children, etc etc... does that show enough diversity?

i absolutely love doing these things, but i'm worried it's not enough. i guess the category 'working with people with disadvantages,etc' is a very BROAD topic. i'm just afraid they are going to look at it like i have put a lot of commitment into only one category...

it's not my only 'category' but it's definitely one of my more passionate ones. i have a few other ones.

i hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say

have an aweseome day :D

hey guys

i have a quick question about my ecs. i love all the different things i do and i'd say they generally fall into 3-4 categories with 1-2 main category and the other 2 smaller ones.

but say for ie, one of your main category is working with adults/kids with disadvantages or in a disadvantaged situation... and you do a variety of different things associated with that... for ie. food bank, working with homeless, working with people with disabilities, fundraising for concert/games tickets to give to inner-city children, etc etc... does that show enough diversity?

i absolutely love doing these things, but i'm worried it's not enough. i guess the category 'working with people with disadvantages,etc' is a very BROAD topic. i'm just afraid they are going to look at it like i have put a lot of commitment into only one category...

it's not my only 'category' but it's definitely one of my more passionate ones. i have a few other ones.

i hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say

have an aweseome day :D

I always thought be somewhat "focused" like that is a good thing! It shows you actually are committed to something, decided to explore how you can best help out in area you are passionate about. :)

Archived