Premed 101 Forums

NSERC Grades?

aestas

Haven't heard anything about mine either, but I know that some universities have already started notifying winners.

Yeah, something tells me to fear the worst and that the rejection letters are notified after winners accept. Not entirely sure, that just my pessimistic side.

I haven't heard anything yet. My employer said a couple weeks ago we should find out in a few weeks but not to expect anything since I'm only in first year. I'm still being optimistic though.

same, i didnt talk to my research prof yet, but i dunno :/

Really? I received my notification during reading week... and I go to mac.

Well, each university has a certain guideline, it isn't universal. Like at York, they do not give an email notification. It is usually sent out by a postal mail early march and you have like a week to accept/decline it

I was told that if for whatever I reason I wasn't going to accept mine (at UWO) that it would be given to the next student on the waiting list. I would hope that they would have already told those who are on the waiting list so that they can plan their summer accordingly. This must be very frustrating to all of you who are still waiting to find out!

extremely :(

Archived