Premed 101 Forums

interview invitations?

I've decided not to worry about UofT's email. Since they have "rolling" invites, I figure that (if I'm fortunate enough to actually get invited) knowing my luck I'll be one of the last people to get the email on the last possible day. Like the poster above me, I'm trying to save myself the stress.

thanks mlbn.

she is probably getting excited for nothing...

I think the info is from this twitter post:

# Happy Monday! File review is ongoing. Interview invites won't start til later this month (have been getting lots of questions abt this) 10:45 AM Jan 18th from HootSuite

Since this is the last week of this month...

thanks for not assuming I made it up :P

the title of the thread had a question mark because it was a question, not a statement! people need to lighten up a bit, there's so much policing of threads going on here.

anyways, no update on the invitations front. The twitter account has been active, but I think they're deliberately avoiding giving a time estimate. However, I can only assume that given the recent push they spoke of doing reviews, and the "data entry" they started on yesterday, that invitations should start coming out soon. I'll be glued to THIS thread....not the one about Avatar :P

+1

The month of February is crazy for me, with things calming down nicely in March

as bad as february would be, the march dates would screw me as my queens/mcmaster are on the 27th/28th.

Does anyone know if it is possible to reschedule a UT interview if it conflicts with other med interviews?

This waiting is brutal. What happened to the site over the weekend? Did it crash due to an overload of views related to Ottawa invites? If so, I can only imagine what will happen once U of T invites start going out. We should have a back up thread somewhere... maybe on 'student doctor network.'

Archived