Premed 101 Forums

So about that email....

That's been a long time coming. I just want to say a thank you to everyone on this forum, since you've certainly made this process more bearable for me and countless others. I also want to congratulate my classmates for next year, and wish good luck to those who have yet to hear.

congrats !!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's been a long time coming. I just want to say a thank you to everyone on this forum, since you've certainly made this process more bearable for me and countless others. I also want to congratulate my classmates for next year, and wish good luck to those who have yet to hear.

Good job buddy, it's about time eh... You must be pumped and ready to tell of the job that u had line up lol

probably see you in orientation

i applied for a master's at dal as well and on that application it has said "written notification to follow" since the day I submitted the application. i'm thinking (but maybe just hoping) it is the default setting before an actual decision is put in

really? That's interesting. Well my hopes weren't high anyways, I'm OOP. Meanwhile, scratch doing any studying this morning! I just want this to be over with...

Accepted. OOP

So excited.

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!

Nb:)

I Got In!!!!

I recognize all of you names--tis why I'm multi-quoting you. Congrats! Don't forget to breathe!

Is everyone finding out via mail or somewhere on Dal Online?

Also, if everyone is finding out via mail can someone go check my house please? Haha. I am in england and the suspense is killing me!

Hey. No, its not mail, its the online dal application. You can check the status there. If you got in, it'll say "Accepted - Deposit Requested".

Archived