Premed 101 Forums

Quebec Residents: Interviews

Guest McGillMed2010

Guest trustwomen

I would take you up on that offer - I was going to get their package anyway if I am accepted. What a lovely little pyramid scam! :)

(And before anyone freaks out, hoomsy applied to MD/PhD, that's why he was accepted already.) All our Minervas say that, hoomsy. I guess they're keeping it "official"...

5 pm? You think fish was pulling our chain about midnight tonight? Damn, I already wasted an entire day stressing when I could've been studying for finals...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey trustwoman,

They don't actually know that I am the same guy because I let a different friend of mine call everytime. This last time, I called myself and I spoke to the admisisons officier that's what he said and I really hope he is right cause I can't wait anymore.

I wish the best of luck for you all :rollin

Guest Jolep

You're all so lucky!!! I still have my interview coming up and no answer until May 17 but I feel so happy for you right now!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!(how could you not enjoy it:p )

Good night and again congratulations to all of you!!!

Guest trustwomen

In case my previous post didn't adequately display my enthusiasm....

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to meeting you IRL James!

Guest Neuronic

well well, i never plan to check minerva tonight because i know i would not fall asleep either way...but i checked my email as usual before going to bed...and ....despite my amazing self control not to check minerva, i don't think I can sleep anyways! cuz I AM IN!! My eyes are red all over because i havn't slept much yesterday :x , but I DON"T CARE! congrats to everyone! see you this fall!:lol

Archived