Premed 101 Forums

How did everyone do on UofT interview today?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange...check out their stats from last year:

http://utoronto.intelliresponse.com/index.jsp?requestType=NormalRequest&source=4&id=659&question=What+are+the+statistics+for+the+Dentistry+Program

They had 4 OOP accepted. I guess they re switching 2 IP seats to OOP maybe? Still not bad for IP! Argh...i'm so anxious...this is driving me nuts!

the anxiety is really getting to me as well.... on top of finals ... and uwo interviews this weekend.... sigh

but it does seem like they're giving away 2 IP seats to OOPs....

im hoping by friday we'll know... but i have a feeling it's gonna be monday.

And does anybody else feel totally nasty about the U of T interview now that we've had almost 2 weeks to analyze/obsess/be depressed about it? I'm depressed.

That's exactly one of the things a UT first year student told me during the tour - not to think much about the interview after you're done. You're always going to think of something you should have said, something you should have omitted, some different ways of how you should have presented yourself. You did what you could.

If it makes you feel any better, the first years that got into UT all thought they did terribly on the interview as well =D.

you have to put it out of your mind. you are your own worst critic. i analysed my mcgill interview like crazy. i kept thinking of things i should and shouldn't have said and ended up getting in (and acceptance at mcgill is heavily weighted on interview). just relax, if you don't get in you will have plenty of time to over analyse and learn from your mistakes

loll. I've got 2 finals on Saturday, a UWO interview on Sunday, then another final on Monday >_<. This is gonna suck.

wow your schedule sounds very similar to mine... except i have the interview first then exams the next day.

this is ridiculous... im having such a hard time focussing/studying for exams b/c i keep thinking about UT/UWO interviews... but i can't bring myself to prepare for the UWO interview either b/c i feel like i should be studying for these damn finals! ....and all that this leads to is mad procrastination and nothing getting done. FML

@ chibichibi: lmao, you need to save that $ for dent skooooooool! haha

i wish UT would just release their interview scores.....

then at least i'd have an idea of where i stand.....

this is too much anxiety for me to handle :( ...and the worst time of the year for it!

I don't know I can't make up my mind on ANYTHING right now. It's like once my brain gets hijacked and I start procrastinating/obsessing/daydreaming all executive brain functions stop and I can't do anything that involves concentration, decision making, motivation or planning. Sigh

wow your schedule sounds very similar to mine... except i have the interview first then exams the next day.

this is ridiculous... im having such a hard time focussing/studying for exams b/c i keep thinking about UT/UWO interviews... but i can't bring myself to prepare for the UWO interview either b/c i feel like i should be studying for these damn finals! ....and all that this leads to is mad procrastination and nothing getting done. FML

haha this is so me. i haven't done much the whole semester...i just wanna get in already!!!

keep refreshing my inbox...even at 8 PM...i think it became a habit

Archived