Premed 101 Forums

OFFICIAL countdown to May 14th

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to throw you off even more, my email came around 9:45 am last year.

Damn!! I'm so anxious i wish i could grab the hands of time and give it a big spin for fast forward the days :)

BTW @TeaHatingBrit, do you know if your verifiers were contacted or not last year?? Mine haven't and i know it means nothing but it's getting me worried :(

Mine haven't either but from what I've heard, it's a random process that doesn't really mean anything. I'm trying my best not to worry about it. If you go check the U of A forum there was a poster that said their references were not contacted but they still got a spot in the program.

Lol... when I say I'm trying not to worry - I am definitely paranoid about it... but doing my best to forget about it :P

Damn!! I'm so anxious i wish i could grab the hands of time and give it a big spin for fast forward the days :)

BTW @TeaHatingBrit, do you know if your verifiers were contacted or not last year?? Mine haven't and i know it means nothing but it's getting me worried :(

How is everyone so excited? I sooo don't want to know, and want to flirt with the idea of getting into medschool as long as possible...........damn

Flirting? I've been flirting for years. I'm at the making sweet sweet love point now. They must have made up their list of acceptances already!!

Flirting? I've been flirting for years. I'm at the making sweet sweet love point now. They must have made up their list of acceptances already!!

LOL....i hear ya. They probably do.....but don't know how many to give out......tragically funny.

what will suck on May 14th is that this site will be down, without a shadow of a doubt.

nah, i doubt it. it didnt go down last year (though it did the year before). Also, this time omsas goes out on the 13th so im guessing the traffic will be approx split between the 13th and the 14th.

nah, i doubt it. it didnt go down last year (though it did the year before). Also, this time omsas goes out on the 13th so im guessing the traffic will be approx split between the 13th and the 14th.

i think this site has had alot of issues even on non-important days recently. I'm sure it tanks on the big days coming soon. we'll see......

Archived