Premed 101 Forums

OFFICIAL countdown to May 14th

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do we know when (specific time) invitations, wait list, rejections are sent out? And are they sent in those batches at separate times?

Generally it is invitations first, then waitlist, then rejections (invitations have been around 9-10 and rejections in the afternoon). This is not set in stone though and they may inadvertently change the schedule.

honestly though, how have they not made an announcement yet about the seats only two days before they send out emails!

i beleived the admissions office (kind of) until last week but honestly, this is getting awfully shady. I think they know, and for some reason, are keeping it to themselves. They didn't even want to admit there could be a change in seat size until the news hit the papers - not exactly fourthcoming. At a certain point, this is just insulting. Is there a chance I'm completely off-base? sure.......but seeing as how there's a day and a half to go I personally don't think so. Just sad.

i beleived the admissions office (kind of) until last week but honestly, this is getting awfully shady. I think they know, and for some reason, are keeping it to themselves. They didn't even want to admit there could be a change in seat size until the news hit the papers - not exactly fourthcoming. At a certain point, this is just insulting. Is there a chance I'm completely off-base? sure.......but seeing as how there's a day and a half to go I personally don't think so. Just sad.

It has been announced. Check the U of C website/twitter feed. Class size will be 160.

Archived