Premed 101 Forums

OFFICIAL countdown to May 14th

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One... you're like a dream come true...

Two... just wanna be with you...

Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me...

Four... repeat steps one through three...

Five... make you fall in love with me...

If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One

One... you're like a dream come true...

Two... just wanna be with you...

Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me...

Four... repeat steps one through three...

Five... make you fall in love with me...

If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One

Brian McKnight? Damn.......you got it bad!

This is how I'm wasting time before May 14th:

I'm finally going to watch the Godfather movies, but I am having trouble deciding whether to watch the 3rd one. I told my friends I would watch the final movie with lowered expectations but they all said that it would still piss me off. But it is the final chapter and watching the first 2 and leaving out the 3rd would bug me. What should I do?

watch all the movies guy ritchie wrote and directed. waayy more fun and a quicker waste of time than the god father movies. i find the godfather movies to be way too long and i cant get through them because they get- dont wack me- boering!!

watch all the movies guy ritchie wrote and directed. waayy more fun and a quicker waste of time than the god father movies. i find the godfather movies to be way too long and i cant get through them because they get- dont wack me- boering!!

+1. Snatch rocks........

I have already done that. I have seen Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch (hilarious), Rock n' Rolla, and Sherlock Holmes. I just wanna watch the Godfather movies so I can see for myself if the hype is justified or not.

I watched movies all night .. finally fell asleep around 3 am, and woke up around 7 am.

Played guitar hero until 9 am, at which point I turned on Scrubs and kept pushing 'refresh' on my email.

Worst night ever.

followed by a pretty damn good morning i take it.......

followed by a pretty damn good morning i take it.......

Yeah; although I knew they set out acceptances/waitlist/rejections in that order ...

And the year before my friend got her acceptance at 9:00 am.

But my email didn't come till 9:45. So it was a rather unfortunate 45 minutes.

But the rest of the day was all good.

The hardest part though was waiting once finals were done; because I had nothing to occupy my time with.

I spent alot of time just reading epic threads on here.

Is it just me, or does everyone else find it kinda crappy that we have to wait till May 14th to find out if we get in? I meannnnn like seriously they know who they want. In fact, they knew who they wanted the day after the interviews. They get the interview score and then it gets put into a computer that computes everything according to weighting assigned to the interview and everything else....and a list is generated.

Sure it takes time to verify peoples CV and stuff butttttttt argh waiting SO long creates so much hype and suspense for that one day..May 14.

Its great if you get in that day...the suspense builds up to something amazing for u. But if you get rejected...it just makes it so much worse! All that suspense building up to that day just makes you feel like **** when you get rejected... haha i speak from experience. I hope that doesn't happen to me again..

orrrrr maybe I should just assume I didn't get in and not hope hahaha

Archived