Premed 101 Forums

When premed101 goes down...

HBP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm afraid we'd all have to sue you if you do that, rmorelan. The down time is REQUIRED for us to STUDY and PASS and get into MED. Now, don't you suggest repairing it again. ;)

Sorry I can't help myself - it is in my nature to fix broken technology.... no matter the consequences :)

Dee wanted to drive my baby. I said hell no. He would try to kill her. "This parking lot seems awfully empty" :rolleyes:

Haha... given what I know of Dee's driving ability I think I would have said hell no as well:p. Even if it was an abandoned airfield, never mind a parking lot! lol

Haha... given what I know of Dee's driving ability I think I would have said hell no as well:p. Even if it was an abandoned airfield, never mind a parking lot! lol

LOL! Okay, abandoned air field I just might let him... LOL

I wish I could take my car to an abandoned air field and do some crazyness with it :P

LOL! Okay, abandoned air field I just might let him... LOL

I wish I could take my car to an abandoned air field and do some crazyness with it :P

Just maybe :P

lol... actually, that would be kind of interesting... I'd be curious as to how fast my car goes... :D

I would also like to burn a donut... because I have never done that before...

Know any abandoned airfields anywhere? :P

Just maybe :P

lol... actually, that would be kind of interesting... I'd be curious as to how fast my car goes... :D

I would also like to burn a donut... because I have never done that before...

Know any abandoned airfields anywhere? :P

i would love to see someone pop a wheelie, in a car...

:eek: @ the car. tis hotness.

EWWWWW @ the model. tis notness. esp the hair - what is it, a nest? i can see baby birds poking their heads out of there any minute now.

Really? I find her to be a refreshing break from the North American "silicone tits, silicone lips, orange tan, and bleach blonde hair" ideal of "beauty."

Archived