Premed 101 Forums

When premed101 goes down...

HBP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a built in mechanism to ensure that pre meds remain pre meds. Else, at this rate of procrastination, everyone would drop our of unis.

There is a FB group on pm101 too. The party could continue there.

We would form an army of procrastinators which get into heated debates over "not-so-trivial" things. :D

We would form an army of procrastinators which get into heated debates over "not-so-trivial" things. :D

NO leon, NO. why must you tell me this and make me want to reactivate my facebook account JUST to look it up. why must you do this to me. why. *shakes fist in the general direction of UTSC*

LOL. you peeps are nuts. This forum is busiest during exam time.

I have begun to notice this as well more and more - we will have to see if there is a technical reason for it and correct it.

I'm afraid we'd all have to sue you if you do that, rmorelan. The down time is REQUIRED for us to STUDY and PASS and get into MED. Now, don't you suggest repairing it again. ;)

I start to freak out in typical premed fashion and pray that this doesn't happen on May 13th and May 14th. ;)

I have a feeling this WILL happen. We crashed on in february during the first day that u of t medical school invites were sent out, and that was for just ONE university.

Archived