Premed 101 Forums

mcat

Guest Petra

for everyone applying this year, does your mcat show as recieved yet? Mine doesnt, but everything else is. I'm wondering if maybe they dont start putting those in until a little later, like OMSAS. Does anyone know if they'll notify you if its missing?

Guest medicator007

Hey Petra,

I can't speak for the admissions office, but when i called them last year with a similar question they said not to worry as they would call me if there was anything missing. As well it also took forever last year for the online status to be updated. But if you still want confirmation..call admissions...they rule!

Medicator

Guest Biochem10

Hi Petra, I applied to McGill this year and my MCAT scores are showing as received, so i think you should definetly give them a call. I've popped in to the admissions office a couple of times to ask some questions and the people who work there are really helpful. On the other hand, i think it's really weird that my MCAT is received at McGill, but not received at OMSAS. Something is definetly wrong with that, but I've spoken to OMSAS and they said that they'll call the MCAT office. Anyway, bottom line, you should call.

yay! they're up. I called admissions this morning and they said they'd check my file and call me back. I guess they must have been around somewhere cause when they called back they said they found them and they updated minerva. They're so nice!! I guess its one less thing to worry about now!

Guest medicator007

Congrats!

It was the same with me.. I called to see if they had actually received what the screen said was missing. They took down my name and information. Called me back later that day to let me know that ALL was in order and updated it on the system.

The folks at admissions rule.. u will learn to love them!

Cheers and all the best,

Medicator

Archived