Premed 101 Forums

Housing descrption and prices

Guest viscous

Guest viscous

Hey guys,

I am still looking for places. Its frustrating. Everything seems so expensive with no place with private washroom (not shared with anyone in the house/apartment) etc less than $700.

I was wondering if ppl starting uottawa, who have found/rented places out, can put the description of the place they are going to live and price they are going to be paying. You do not have to give out the address, just the features and stuff. It'd just help everyone else in their search for a nice place for a nice price.

Thanks

Guest viscous
You might be confusing people when you say private washroom. Do you mean not shared with another apartment (like in a dorm) or rather not shared with another person (even in the same apartment)?

original post edited.

My girlfriend & I have a suitable place for rent in our home - $635+shared hydro gets you a furnished or non-furnished room with a full en suite bathroom (yep - including shower!). It's very close to the general campus of Ottawa Hospital & right on the Roger-Guindon/uOttawa shuttle route (& the #5 & 16 bus routes).

Check out http://www.redbrickbunker.ca for all details.

Archived