Premed 101 Forums

Good luck tomorrow morning!

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

To all of those still waiting to find out about their final status...GOOD LUCK TOMORROW MORNING! May your postie bring you good news and joy! action-smiley-076.gif

Pleasant dreams! grinning-smiley-011.gif

Peter

Guest tappety tap

Just got back from Mexico...no e-mail awaiting me...booooo! We'll see what the mailman has in store soon! Congrats to all the 1st round offer people! That's truly awesome!!!!

Guest stargirl

Well, I think I am developing a mild case of OCD...actually thinking about driving home during lunch tomorrow to see if anything has arrived in the mail...they should let us "locals" come and get it ourselves and save themselves some postage!! ;)

Would like to wish everyone good luck in the coming week...although it's often hard to detect good luck...it looks so much like something you've earned! And everyone has earned this - all the candidates I've met are amazing individuals...Best wishes to all of you!! (Wish I had a sparkly, bubbly, firework-y emoticon to add but I'll save those for you Peter!)

Guest MayFlower1

Awwww....tappety tap...darnit...I was sure you'd receive a first-round offer. Man...welcome to the wait! Let's hope all of us are good waitlisted.

On another note, I hope you had a wicked time in Mexico...talk to you soon...drop me a line on msn today...

Peter

Guest MayFlower1

Thanks UWOMED2005...hopefully Canada Post can have the letters here this morning...after all, it's only a few kilometers...but that being said...you never do know how long the good ol' Can Post will take to get things anywhere! You can bet my postie will get a great big welcome when he comes this morning...usually at about 10:00am.

Peter

Archived