Premed 101 Forums

Only For Ladies: Where is Hair Attractive on a Guy?

axel

Where is hair Attractive on a Guy?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where is hair Attractive on a Guy?

Attractive also includes acceptable. For example, hair on fingers isn't attractive, however if you don't mind it, it's acceptable.

Note: You can pick more than 1 choice.

Answers requested from only university girls though please..

Pile on the crazy replies..

(Click on "View Poll Results" on the bottom right if you want to see the results, don't vote to see them)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regarding hands and fingers...basically i am ambivalent about hair in these places. they're just...there.

Also, there is something to be said about the colour of hair on the skin tone. Some guys can just get away with more if they have fairer coloured hair on a light skin tone or dark hair on a dark skin tone.

lol, Caylynn is into werewolves.

No, I just find my husband EXTREMELY sexy, and he has quite the coating of "fur." :D But he is very manly, and, quite frankly, it suits him just fine. Before marriage, I dated guys who had no body hair to speak of who weren't nearly as sexy as my husband. :P

I often joke that my husband has more "fur" than our cats - we have two Sphynx (hairless cats). :D

ehhhh, i think the key to this poll is that you aren't asking unbiased females. those of us who like their men hairier have a specific person in mind. if you had asked me this question 2 years ago, my answer would have been more along the lines of kathryn's!

I dunno...I used to be turned off by it and now I am not. Priorities change. More interesting would be to compare our answers to whether we are single or attached, how old the women in question are, etc etc.

Too many variables. Go hairy and save your time for more worthwhile pursuits than manscaping :P I have other comments but I think they are not appropriate to this forum. :D

I think I might be in the minority here. I:

1. Trim my pubes and armpit hair (not shave).

2. Pluck my stray eyebrows and shape one so its fairly symmetrical with other.

3. Shave my face daily.

4. Go for the messy hair look. A little gel so I get those stray hairs sticking up.

5. On a related note, moisturize daily (to prevent ecxema; runs in the family).

Not sure if I would shave my chest hair. Don't have any, but I occasionaly think about that.

I spend about 20-30 minutes every Saturday doing (1) and (2). Not really that much effort. I figure if women put in an effort, I might as well put in some modicum.

I think I might be in the minority here. I:

1. Trim my pubes and armpit hair (not shave).

2. Pluck my stray eyebrows and shape one so its fairly symmetrical with other.

3. Shave my face daily.

4. Go for the messy hair look. A little gel so I get those stray hairs sticking up.

5. On a related note, moisturize daily (to prevent ecxema; runs in the family).

Not sure if I would shave my chest hair. Don't have any, but I occasionaly think about that.

I spend about 20-30 minutes every Saturday doing (1) and (2). Not really that much effort. I figure if women put in an effort, I might as well put in some modicum.

I never said i had any issues with keeping things neat and tidy, it makes the hairyness more appealing. lol Good on you for the effort...I am sure the ladies (lady?) appreciates it.

This is hilarious. Personally, I appreciate "manscaping". If I have to do it, then so do you. Any manscaped individuals are welcome and encouraged to PM me.

My husband could honestly care less if I shave. I shave only because I want to.

Hey, he's seen me through one foot surgery, where I couldn't risk getting my foot wet for a week until the stitches come out, and well, my legs went MUCH longer than that without shaving, as it was a VERY low priority at the time. Not to mention he had to help "sponge bath" me so I could stand myself, and helped me wash my hair in the kitchen sink.

Then there was my recovery from my laparoscopy where he similar saw me in all kinds of state of disrepair.

Being an army officer, my husband does shave his facial hair every day - he has to for his job (technically he could wear a mustache, but both he and I prefer him without one. He'd also happily shave anything else if I really wanted him to, but I don't need him to - just as he doesn't need me to shave. When I'm going on and on about how my legs are horrible and I really need to shave them, he's telling me they look just fine!

heiir iz gud, heiir is sexy

(for all the persians out there)

Persia does not exist, there's no such thing as persian.

Iran exists. You're iranian.

And yes, you're the hairiest mofos on the planet, hah. But I generalize, some of you can also be non-hairy.

TMI - holy this thread is no better than a "how much to you masterbate" thread.

No one (should) want to hear this stuff - I have absolutely no desire to hear about how much your husband is comfortable with your hairy legs.

Don't hide behind the false sense of anonymity and feel that it is fine to discuss anything on here. If you wouldn't say it at a dinner party to another, don't say it here.

....uh gross

TMI - holy this thread is no better than a "how much to you masterbate" thread.

No one (should) want to hear this stuff - I have absolutely no desire to hear about how much your husband is comfortable with your hairy legs.

Don't hide behind the false sense of anonymity and feel that it is fine to discuss anything on here. If you wouldn't say it at a dinner party to another, don't say it here.

....uh gross

Lighten up.

What do you want me to do, take testerone supplements?

On a side note, you listen to any Michael Franti? I've got Ganja Babe stuck in my head. I only ask because I know you're one of the people on here that smokes.

I think jamer was talking to dr. trooth.

Archived