Premed 101 Forums

Only For Ladies: Where is Hair Attractive on a Guy?

axel

Where is hair Attractive on a Guy?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Where is hair Attractive on a Guy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where does this poll leave me, an asian guy with basically no hair other than scalp, axilla, and pubic hair. LOL

TMI...but you are better than some of my friends who can't even grow much on their axilla LOL

And on that note, I'm one of the only asian guys I know that can grow a beard.

In fact, I have one on right now, LOL, and it grew in only 5 days

Gals dig the beard ;)

Axel, you got your answer where hair is NOT attractive. Apparently, none of the women responding to this thread find nape of the neck hair attractive.

The rest of it varies depending on the person. Hurray for diversity.

I can only bear mindless threads with now as I am at MCAT studying saturation point.

LoL, I agree, hair=bad... I have to admit, I'm pretty manscaped! Although chest, arm and leg hair never hurt anyone (unless you're a girl, then please take it off, chick hair = really bad :), at least prsonally )

This is hilarious. Personally, I appreciate "manscaping". If I have to do it, then so do you. Any manscaped individuals are welcome and encouraged to PM me.

Persia does not exist, there's no such thing as persian.

Iran exists. You're iranian.

And yes, you're the hairiest mofos on the planet, hah. But I generalize, some of you can also be non-hairy.

lol dude,

Persian link is the English word for "Farsi". It's a language. Also it is used to identify Iranians or things related to Iran. eg Persian People link, the Persian Gulf link or the Persian Empire link.

Also Persia is used to identify Ancient Iran.

We are not very hairy, we just have enough hair to set us apart from females to portray a masculine look. and as for any other race there are many different types of us.

ps. I find your comment rather offensive

lol dude,

Persian link is the English word for "Farsi". It's a language. Also it is used to identify Iranians or things related to Iran. eg Persian People link, the Persian Gulf link or the Persian Empire link.

Also Persia is used to identify Ancient Iran.

We are not very hairy, we just have enough hair to set us apart from females to portray a masculine look. and as for any other race there are many different types of us.

ps. I find your comment rather offensive

ygella, most of your post just proves why it's reasonable to call yourself Iranian.

I think Persian sounds better. When I think Persia, I think an ancient culture with a rich and proud history. When I think Iran, I think failed dictatorships and theocratic insanity that is getting awfully close to bringing the nation to ruination.

I'd stick with Persian, myself.

ok, umm that was a pretty blunt description of iran, lol.

nonethless, just because your country has major issues/problems doesn't mean one should try to hide the fact that they're from there.

Like, Italians don't say they're "Roman";

Indians don't say they're "Mauryan" ;

Germans don't say they're "Ottonian" ;

Iraqis don't say they're "Akkadian".

ygella is from Iran, have some respect and say you're Iranian.

Just my opinion.

p.s. i know all romans weren't italian and that all italians aren't roman-descended, but i don't care.

Archived