Premed 101 Forums

'Good catches' in med school?

I'm glad the 2013 meds on here can see the childish and immature behaviour of sfinch.

Please do not use me to further propagate any hatred. I'm sure most users on this forum can attest to BOTH your online behaviours as lacking in several important attributes.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look, I'm not trying to establish the supremacy of any ethnicity. I myself am of mixed race and I haven't even mentioned them (my parents are from south-america).

But sfinch generalizes, is racist, and imposes lies as being facts.

He can't admit that other ethnicities in our land are wealthier than his ethnicity.

Jewish Americans also tend to have a higher average income than most Americans. The 2000-2001 National Jewish Population Survey shows that the median income of a Jewish family is $54,000 a year and 36% of Jewish households report income over $75,000 a year.

Indians have the highest educational qualifications of all ethnic groups in the US. Almost 70% of all Indians have a bachelor’s or high degree (compared to 28% nationally and 44% average for all Asian American groups). Almost 40% of all Indians in the United States have a master’s, doctorate or other professional degree, which is five times the national average .According to the 2000 U.S. Census, Indian American men had "the highest year-round, full-time median earnings also. And in addition to this, it's predicted that Indians are only going to INCREASE these numbers still in the 2010 census.

The arabs have a lower level of literacy and academic achievement to asians, however they have higher per capita earnings still.

From the ontario government itself.

He generalizes about whites and made literally racist remarks about white intelligence. He writes like a snob about drugs and other issues.

I just made it evident that he does all of this. There's pre-meds here who'll think the stuff he says is true because he writes with an assertive tone. I need to let them know jews/indians/arabs make more money than chinese; that not all white towns are hick or racist; that you shouldn't accept laws as perfect; and most importantly you can't GENERALIZE!

I'm glad the 2013 meds on here can see the childish and immature behaviour of sfinch.

On this topic, you brought in the race thing, the indian thing, the religon thing, and a whole bunch of other topics that have not been discussed by myself in some time.

This thread, I was basically saying that men in medical school are not less attractive than women, and gave my reasoning for it.

I am very anti-drug. You know who else is? The Canadian MEdical Association, and the Canadian Government. Sure, promote drug use. I am advising pre-meds that it is unwise to do so.

Your post history is pretty inflammatory about race and religion as well - though you have kindly edited out some of your most inflammatory stuff. I don't 'dislike' any race at all actually. And despite being christian, I was appalled at the anti-moslem animus, and sometimes anti-jewish animus, by a huge proportion of the people here on premed101.

That is all RAW.

And in Canada, Jewish Canadians are wealthier than East Asians on average. They are the only group with a higher average in CANADA.

For your pleasure - the data from the Ontario government itself. As you can see, chinese have higher incomes than both arabs and indians. Not that it should mean anything, but just basically states you lied repeatedly on this issue. The USA might be a different case - but we don't live in the USA. I've already given my rationale for whatever difference might exist there, and why. Case Closed.

I will delete some of the earlier postings, as my classmate is quite right in that regard. I was provoked by RAW by his racial rants, and should not have obliged in return.

http://www.policyalternatives.ca/sites/default/files/uploads/publications/reports/docs/The%20Role%20of%20Race%20Ontario%20Growing%20Gap.pdf

Please do not use me to further propagate any hatred. I'm sure most users on this forum can attest to BOTH your online behaviours as lacking in several important attributes.

I don't lack any important attributes. In fact, I possess an important attribute that many don't, it's to f**king take a stand if somebody is consistently wrong and offensive on levels.

On this topic, you brought in the race thing, the indian thing, the religon thing, and a whole bunch of other topics that have not been discussed by myself in some time.

This thread, I was basically saying that men in medical school are not less attractive than women, and gave my reasoning for it.

I am very anti-drug. You know who else is? The Canadian MEdical Association, and the Canadian Government. Sure, promote drug use. I am advising pre-meds that it is unwise to do so.

Your post history is pretty inflammatory about race and religion as well - though you have kindly edited out some of your most inflammatory stuff. I don't 'dislike' any race at all actually. And despite being christian, I was appalled at the anti-moslem animus, and sometimes anti-jewish animus, by a huge proportion of the people here on premed101.

That is all RAW.

Fantastic post. Unfortunately it doesn't change the fact that most of your previous posts are generalizations and magically produced information. Also, you seem to clearly lack broader thinking and philosophy as you cite the legal system as the ultimate truth and therefore eliminate the notion of questioning whether something is truly correct.

Regarding myself, my post history is quite moderate on race, and actually has literally zero trace of religion being mentioned.

And don't f**king tell me what's raw, I am RAW.

And in Canada, Jewish Canadians are wealthier than East Asians on average. They are the only group with a higher average in CANADA.

For your pleasure - the data from the Ontario government itself. As you can see, chinese have higher incomes than both arabs and indians. Not that it should mean anything, but just basically states you lied repeatedly on this issue. The USA might be a different case - but we don't live in the USA. I've already given my rationale for whatever difference might exist there, and why. Case Closed.

I will delete some of the earlier postings, as my classmate is quite right in that regard. I was provoked by RAW by his racial rants, and should not have obliged in return.

http://www.policyalternatives.ca/sites/default/files/uploads/publications/reports/docs/The%20Role%20of%20Race%20Ontario%20Growing%20Gap.pdf

Hahah! You'll never f**king change.

Jews, Indians and Arabs make more per capita than Chinese overall in North America and Europe. FACT. You can cite ontario, which has a higher unemployment rate amongst chinese and 3k difference in salaries..(which've fluctuated since 5 years ago), but that doesn't change the world fact of who's the richest, jews and indians.

INDIANS, JEWS >>>>>> CHINESE (IN WEALTH AND EDUCATION IN NORTH AMERICA)

LET IT BE KNOWN!

I doubt any chinese person cares about this. You're just an individual with an inferiority complex.

Hahah, I knew you'd delete your past posts you two-faced racist. You don't want your colleagues knowing how racist and wrong your arguments are. You've been proven plain wrong on like 5 topics you've argued for 10000 posts. It's okay though, the truth always comes out, your colleagues'll find out your real character.

Look RAW. I've figured out who you probably are by monitoring when you log in and who logs out. ?

LOL at the image of a grown (?) man monitoring the login patterns of an entire forum. If you don't have a life or any friends at least watch a movie or something dude

This got out of hand.

sfinch, you should stop posting for your own sake, you're humiliating yourself in front of every meds student that has pm101.

raw, stop bothering to argue. you're going to get nowhere. it'd be wiser to spend this time studying anyway.

That was raw.

And well said. sfinch has the tendency to say things that he assumes to be true and absolute in order to buff his argument.

go bj, that's ma dj.

I don't lack any important attributes. In fact, I possess an important attribute that many don't, it's to f**king take a stand if somebody is consistently wrong and offensive on levels.

I beg to differ. Everybody has a different perception of what constitutes an "important attribute". To me, respect, maturity, and decorum are important attributes. If you think disrespecting entire races and using profanities on an online forum constitutes a respectful and mature response to "taking a stand", that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But you must grant me the liberty of thinking otherwise.

At least sfinch admits that his response was unsavory in this thread. You, on the other hand, disrespect with impunity.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread. This shall be my last post here.

/Peace out.

I beg to differ. Everybody has a different perception of what constitutes an "important attribute". To me, respect, maturity, and decorum are important attributes. If you think disrespecting entire races and using profanities on an online forum constitutes a respectful and mature response to "taking a stand", that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But you must grant me the liberty of thinking otherwise.

At least sfinch admits that his response was unsavory in this thread. You, on the other hand, disrespect with impunity.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread. This shall be my last post here.

/Peace out.

Seems you're posting with a loaded attitude.

Regardless, I acted in an unsavory manner because that's the only way to respond to sfinch and because nobody else seemed to possess the volition to do so.

sfinch admitting anything doesn't mean that erases his past posts and behaviour.

Out of respect though, I apologize for being overtly aggressive.

If sfinch is truly apologetic and cares, he will PM me instead of writing another unsavory response here. I'm open for that.

/Peace out.

Thanks ~me~, I think you're the only one who has made posts that I strongly agree with.

Both sfinch and RAW have made posts that they probably should'nt have, leave it at that.

yeah, those were some long ass posts, over entirely stupid topics... it's like "im jewish *****es, im richer than all off you"... the whole thread is just silly

if it makes anyone feel any better, my homeland is in pre-civil war mode, our politicians are all corrupt thieves, the country is bankrupt, and we don't even win any math competitions... lol, so, sfinch, if it makes you feel better, you can talk about how much china is owning the world, and how my home country is a piece of crap, i won't take it personally ;)

If this thread proves nothing else, it seems clear that some pre-clinical programs allow for too much free time.

if it makes anyone feel any better, my homeland is in pre-civil war mode, our politicians are all corrupt thieves, the country is bankrupt, and we don't even win any math competitions... lol, so, sfinch, if it makes you feel better, you can talk about how much china is owning the world, and how my home country is a piece of crap, i won't take it personally ;)

You're from the US? My condolences man.

hahaha, no, but close... one us senator suggested that the US would end up like my home country in 5 years with the outrageous 600 billion they just printed, time for the world to dump the US dollar!

Okay, you're either from eastern europe or.... iraq?

And please don't talk of this US dollar dumping, it'll actually hurt canada more than almost every country.

My guess is mexico...

Also, the US dollar has been struggling for quite some time. Canada has done just fine and in recent years has begun to focus more on importing/exporting with asian countries.

Obviously, Canada will be impacted by the US' struggling economy, but at the same time we don't need the US to survive and thrive.

My guess is mexico...

Also, the US dollar has been struggling for quite some time. Canada has done just fine and in recent years has begun to focus more on importing/exporting with asian countries.

Obviously, Canada will be impacted by the US' struggling economy, but at the same time we don't need the US to survive and thrive.

Ah man good choice, now I want to say Mexico...

but yeah I don't think we could survive without our southern neighbors, if they go down the whole world economy will suffer and we will get quite a bit of it.

my guess is greece, amirite????

btw Oto where is eastern europe in civil war mode ?????

I was gonna greece too, but they're only bankrupt, not civil war mode.

Also, isn't some part of eastern europe always in civil war mode.. like what in the past 20,30 years.. albania, bosnia, kosovo, chechnya?

oh i know, but if they keep debasing their currency the way they have been doing I don't think the other countries holding US dollars are going to be to happy holding that currency anymore.

Okay, you're either from eastern europe or.... iraq?

And please don't talk of this US dollar dumping, it'll actually hurt canada more than almost every country.

Archived