Premed 101 Forums

When do changes made by OMSAS show up?

Hey everyone,

I incorrectly entered my OMSAS course lengths--> 0.5 for a semester, and 1.0 for a full year, when it should be 1 and 2 respectively.

In full blown panic mode, I called OMSAS wondering if that would invalidate my application. Luckily they said it wouldn't, and that they manually make changes to our entered academic record. They said that in that process, they will correct my mistake.

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anybody else, and if so, when did the changes made by OMSAS show up?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I incorrectly entered my OMSAS course lengths--> 0.5 for a semester, and 1.0 for a full year, when it should be 1 and 2 respectively.

In full blown panic mode, I called OMSAS wondering if that would invalidate my application. Luckily they said it wouldn't, and that they manually make changes to our entered academic record. They said that in that process, they will correct my mistake.

I'm just wondering if this has happened to anybody else, and if so, when did the changes made by OMSAS show up?

Thanks!

Can take a bit - they also verify your transcript anyway and give you a chance to confirm any changes they have done etc. Actually that is one of the main purposes of OMSAS :)

Can take a bit - they also verify your transcript anyway and give you a chance to confirm any changes they have done etc. Actually that is one of the main purposes of OMSAS :)

Cool. I was worried all my work went down the drain. How do they let you know about any changes they've done?

also

Did the same thing happen to you? has it happened to anyone on this forum?

Archived