Premed 101 Forums

Post a picture of your office? :)

slikz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol... This is a bad thread to post during exams since I am pretty sure no one has cleaned their room for a week. Its an interesting thread though, I'll put up a picture next week. Had the same room since I was 11 =) Moving out this summer though.

2 pictures, 2 white boards!!! I didn't know they were so common... And what's the fat book on your desk?

those white boards keep me sane! the fat book is chem :(

Random comment, but I have that same purple stapler on my desk.

but does your stapler have BLUE staples?!

lol i love the random pack of yellow highlighters and the tissues....

haha yeah... i store pretty much everything at this table

12122010002.jpg

Hahahaha... Yeah, that's my office at home with books EVERYWHERE and paper all over the place. However, I can ALWAYS find my crap when looking for it. My mom is always surprised. lol.

As for my office at school = VERY clean. I don't want people coming into my office and seeing how untidy I can be when I'm in the midst of my research. Thankfully, it's been like this all semester and everyone who walked in thought it was nice. lmao. Man... they should see my room. :rolleyes:

Edit: The other day I walked into this guy's office and I was VERY surprised. He had his 2 screen computer on the table with books neatly piled in one corner of his big desk. And he also had a hand sanitizer on the table. LOL.

Hahahaha... Yeah, that's my office at home with books EVERYWHERE and paper all over the place. However, I can ALWAYS find my crap when looking for it. My mom is always surprised. lol.

As for my office at school = VERY clean. I don't want people coming into my office and seeing how untidy I can be when I'm in the midst of my research. Thankfully, it's been like this all semester and everyone who walked in thought it was nice. lmao. Man... they should see my room. :rolleyes:

Edit: The other day I walked into this guy's office and I was VERY surprised. He had his 2 screen computer on the table with books neatly piled in one corner of his big desk. And he also had a hand sanitizer on the table. LOL.

Exactly! That's why I don't like it if someone cleans my room when I'm not here, I'd prefer to leave everything as is...as long as I know where everything is, it's allll good :)

why do you have 3 computer mouses?

I have 2 lol One on my desk that I'm using now. The white one on my hard drive case on the floor is my old mouse that doesn't quite click properly so I don't use that anymore. And the blue thing on my case is actually a digital camera :P

Archived