Premed 101 Forums

Post a picture of your office? :)

slikz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a picture of my living room, where I studied a lot this year~

bureau.png

I usually sit on the floor and work on my computer/study while watching TV!

I'm just like you psychoswim!~

I have a desk in my bedroom, but there's so many books/random things on it that I can't study there. I prefer the living room~

your carpet looks sooo comfy, i would totally take frequent naps if i was studying there ^^

Here's a picture of my living room, where I studied a lot this year~

bureau.png

I usually sit on the floor and work on my computer/study while watching TV!

I'm just like you psychoswim!~

I have a desk in my bedroom, but there's so many books/random things on it that I can't study there. I prefer the living room~

Can you study properly while watching TV ???

your carpet looks sooo comfy, i would totally take frequent naps if i was studying there ^^

It is very comfy <3

Can you study properly while watching TV ???

It depends. I like doing physics, maths and chemistry homework in front of the TV, it makes it less boring. But when the times come to memorize something (especially in biology), I usually close the TV!

It is very comfy <3

It depends. I like doing physics, maths and chemistry homework in front of the TV, it makes it less boring. But when the times come to memorize something (especially in biology), I usually close the TV!

Lol I wondered how you could manage it otherwise. I used to memorize while playing strategy games.

I'm pumped about getting my study area ready for next year. I already have a special tilted writing surface that I put on my height adjustable desk. I plan on getting a new desk and quality ergonomic chair. Ill be posting pics come August :-)

• 8 months later...
Hi Everyone,

This is a thread for people to share photos of their study space. These threads are pretty common on guitar forums I visit (i.e. show us your equipment) but I haven't seen anything similar on here. Sorry if this has been done before :P I'm fortunate enough to have a 2-bedroom apartment to myself, so I turned the 2nd bedroom into an office. This is where I do pretty much all of my work/studying:

28a11l5.jpg

Nice living arrangements.

I was able to dig up the old thread:

http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47602&highlight=Studying+room

Quite neat.

I use a combination of a laptop desk and a writing desk.

Archived