Premed 101 Forums

Submit Button Not There!?!

CF987

K so I called and they said because I applied Sunday it would take 72 hours...but she said I would get it tomorrow which is 48 hours. What happens if I don't get mine in time?

I don't think there's a definite amount of time before they get back to you. I applied two weeks ago and got my ID they next day, although it may take more time during peak period. But you should be fine. After all you have until 9 pm to submit it. Good Luck!

I dunno, I'm nervous lol

I got my McGill ID number like the same night but it's just the seal and submit button that just won't show, and their office hours are till 5..I better get it before then.

Oh really? I thought it was your ID. Because if you have your ID you only need to link it to your MedOAS account through your identification menu and the "submit and seal" button should appear. It happened instantaneously for me.... although that was two weeks ago. Not sure =/

hey CF987 I had the same problem and I was so scared!!! I kept trying and refreshing the page and it didnt work, I was using Firefox, I tried for about an hour on my lagging computer

I tried to log on on another computer with Internet Explorer and the button was there!!

It may be caused by the browser you are using, try another browser, and if you have the opportunity, try it with another computer

Archived